Friday 26 April 2013

Photo Montage

Photo Montage Brief:

For this photo montage i wanted to take my passion for dance and incorporate it into the picture. I chose the beach Scene as i thought the contrast would look great as i wanted to used the space like kind of sky. I used the magnetic lasso tool to select the section of stary sky from the image i wanted to use then used the move tool to place it where i wanted. I did the same for both of the Silhouette of the dancers. I had a bit of a problem with the dancers as they were loads to big, so i then went on to select the image tab, scrolled down to transform and selected scale. To make sure the image was intact i used the corner tab to re-scale it whilst holding down the 'CTRL' button to make sure it doesn't change shape. Finally i used the rubber tool to correct any loose ends to make sure it all blended in nicely.
I think how there placed on the path shows my never ending journey within dance, I also like the contracting of colours how bright they are but then the wood within the bridge is quite grainy and more dull colours. In the end i used four different images to create this photo Montage.



Following on from creating this i was searching through my own images, and decided to try create a montage from my own Live music images. I think it works really well, I used the exact same techniques the only extra thing i did different was used the opacity of a couple of the images i then used the rubber tool to select sections of the image in which i wanted to overlap. 
Overall i found the photo montages quite challenging to create but now i think I've got the hang of it more i quite enjoy doing them and it will defiantly help me though out the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment