Monday 4 February 2013

Commercial Photography

Commercial Photography


I decided to try create something different and creative within my commercial photography, by setting up a makeshift scene. I use doll house furniture to create the homely scene i thought about doing this whilst i was watching my mum paint her nails with all the vanish over the coffee table, I thought it would be a good way to promote the nail vanish in an inventive sort of way. As nail varnish can be fairly messy i thought it would make a good effect to spill and catch the varnish as it was in mid drip. I placed each part of the nail varnish/top and brush in different areas in the picture so it was always the main focus where ever you looked. I also used the little cup and saucer as these are typical household items you would usually see on a living room table. I really enjoyed creating this as it was something different for me to experiment with. I then edited them in different ways to see which would look more effective, I think i will try edit these again as i am not entirely satisfied with how they have turned out.


1 comment:

  1. An unusual and interesting idea Emma, refreshingly different.

    ReplyDelete