Friday 1 March 2013

Wide Angle

Wide Angle 

I took some wide angle shots within my house, I tried to find some interesting things to capture instead of doing buildings, however i found it harder then you would think and found myself stalking my cat around the house for a while as you can see from my image! 
I then decided to try the dolls house, which i think came out okay but due to the ground i couldn't quite get as low as i'd wanted then i tried my poster which was also hard to capture due to it always looking quite flat what ever angle you try and take it from. 
I quite like the one of the statue, I think it does it justice being shot from above using wide angle.




( wont allow me to rotate)

1 comment:

  1. Interesting interpretation Emma, i really like the dolls house

    ReplyDelete